Why rent with Earnshaw Kay Lettings?

As one of Huddersfield’s leading independent
     lettings agents and property management
 companies, we provide:

A large stock of flats to rent, houses to rent and apartments to rent.

Help to find the right rental property to suit your needs and budget.

Accompanied viewings at a time to suit you.

Exceptional and personal service – we will talk you through each step of the property rental process including the property rental agreement paperwork, the legal bits and so on.

Continued support and service whilst you are in the rental property – if you do have any problems, just call us, and we will arrange to sort it out.

Commonly asked questions. Just click for the answers...

What are the main things I need to consider when choosing a rental property?

You need to think about what budget you have for your rental property, location desired, number of bedrooms required, whether you want a garden, whether the rental property is suitable for children if you have them, are pets accepted should you have them, if you smoke is smoking allowed, do you want furnished or unfurnished rental property – there is a huge variety of properties and we will endeavour to find the right one to suit your needs.

What fees and deposits will I need to pay?

You will need to pay £40 for each credit check to be carried out and £100 + VAT administration fee. We also ask for a deposit (usually equivalent to five weeks rent).

What will happen to my deposit – will I get it back?

It is now a legal requirement that your deposit is protected by one of the authorised deposit protection schemes. Upon leaving the rental property, providing you have abided by the terms of your contract (including the payment of your rent) and left the rental property in accordance with the inventory and schedule of condition, this will be returned to you.

What info do I need to complete my application?

You will need to provide us with your names, contact details, date of birth, addresses for the last three years, employment details and landlord details (if you are currently in a rental property). We will also need proof of your identification (ie passport and recent utility bill). We will use this information to get a credit check, and references from your employer and/or previous landlord.

What bills will I be responsible for?

This will depend on your property rental agreement, but usually, as well as paying your rent on a monthly basis, you are also responsible for all your utility bills (gas, electricity, water, phone etc), any repairs needed to the retnal property if caused by yourselves, council tax, contents insurance and the TV licence.

Copyright: Earnshaw Kay Estates 2011   |    Legal   |    Web: Blacksmith
64/66 John William Street, Huddersfield HD1 1EH